Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some unrelated nonsense.

Like a dress that my sister sent for the baby's birthday perfectly matching a pair of the baby legwarmers I made earlier this summer.

Photobucket


Or how natural it is for a little girl to want to twirl around in any type of dress.

Photobucket


This beautiful bouquet being an affront to my door opening sensibilities. Not living near family and having polite friends that give me a heads up when they want to drop by, I'm used to shooing off solicitors and most people who ring my doorbell.

Photobucket


This time I saw our wonderful neighbor through the window and when I opened the door he was holding these. A crop from the rose bush he and his wife planted and they wanted to share with our surrounding neighbors. This is also the neighbor that cut our lawn without us asking. What a tremendous lesson for my boys. We talked about how Mr. R. did something kind in bringing over these flowers and how grateful we are to have thoughtful neighbors.

Photobucket

No comments: