Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Comments.

IMG_4748 copy

Just wanted to apologize if you've had a comment that has not received a reply. I reply to all my comments sometimes in the comments section and other times individually to the commenter. For some reason Blogger has tweaked the individual reply function and people who were originally receiving replies directly from me just fine, suddenly didn't get them.

I felt awful when I realized that several responses had not made it to the original commenter. I think I've taken care of all of them now but just in case you might have asked me something and not received a response, please realize it was not intentional. Even when comments are simple statements I like to acknowledge them as I love hosting the visitors to this blog just as if you were a guest in my own home.