Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shhhh, don't tell anyone

I'm blogging.

Just sneaking in to finally unload in a space that won't judge, won't let their eyes glaze over when I talk about crochet stitches, some new fabric and a recently acquired recipe in the same breath (not looking at you Mr. Maricucu). A new spot to proclaim that my motto for this year is:

DONE IS BETTER THAN PERFECT!


Yes I did yell that - hope I didn't scare you. I promise I don't yell often (online, in real life I can't make any promises). So yes, I will get things d-o-n-e, done. No more researching as a delay tactic. No more fear of doing things wrong holding me back from the finish. This year I will DO without fear of the results and embrace them as the journey they form. More on that header project photographed above in a moment.

No comments: