Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Man, that's a record.

Typically any craft supplies that make it through my front door get a little of what I'll call aging time. In reality it means they sit, for a while and many times become something that wasn't even the original intent. But hey if something gets made at all I'm happy.

However, this yarn has a deadline attached to it and since the recipient is not family I cannot use the usual "family understands if I'm late" excuse. So last night I cast on this beautiful cowl aptly named Fear of Commitment.

Photobucket


Since then, I've been cranking out row after row of seeded stitch and I can't wait to get it packed up with a few more goodies for this special person. The color was hard to capture but it's closer to this second picture than the first.

Photobucket

No comments: