Friday, March 26, 2010

One of these things is not like the other . . .



. . . one of these things just doesn't belong.

I apologize in advance if the song sticks in your head until Monday. I'll still find it amusing but at least I'll be sorry.

Exhibits 1, 2 and 3:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The other day I broke out the Perler beads while cooking dinner. Midway through dinner prep I couldn't resist putting one together myself and found myself hunched over a little spiked grid furiously placing beads while keeping the baby from ingesting the rest. The older boys worked on theirs, the six year old more interested than the four year old. It's pretty obvious mine is the middle one. Yes I couldn't resist putting together a graduated rainbow one - more like I couldn't do anything else but hyperfocus on searching for beads. It's all good though, the baby loved mine when it was done.

Photobucket


Today one of my kids is sick and laid up on the couch while the rest of them enjoy the side benefit of the movie rotation. Yesterday it was Fox and The Hound, today Lady and The Tramp. Momma on the other hand gets the side benefit of brewing wellness tea, making soup and checking body temperature often. So sometime in the next couple of days I'll finally post the chicken and dumplings recipe that's a favorite of Mr. Maricucu.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ash said...

Aww, good memories! I should do these with the girls sometime. :D I love yours, and those sweet little baby fingers. ::mush::

MommaMari said...

They're fun but boy do they get everywhere. Thankfully not as bad as glitter.