Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I'm reading now.

Or - how I'm putting off the to do list again.

Photobucket

About three years ago I complimented a very good friend's photographs. She recommended the book How To Photograph Your Baby by Nick Kelsh. Super simple, five principles to have you taking better pictures in minutes. I checked it out from our library and talk about a difference! Since picking up the dSLR last May I've been meaning to read Understanding Exposure but that kept getting bumped lower in priority. No more. One final glowing recommendation had this puppy in my hands last week. Can't wait to start applying what I'm reading.

2 comments:

Marin!! said...

Huh..I haven't heard of this book before. I guess I will have to check this one out. I still love the Nick Kelsh book. It really made a difference in my photography for sure!

MommaMari said...

Hey, you can borrow this copy when I'm done reading if you'd like. Yup, Nick Kelsh's book was so neat and thanks again for that recommendation long ago.