Sunday, November 8, 2009

I got the rhythm in me.

Oh yes he does. He came running to the window doing this little jig one day. Boogie to the right . . .

Photobucket


Or maybe it's the electric slide. You can't resist it. It's electric. Boogie, woogie, woogie.

Photobucket


Now he's going for speed.

Photobucket


Then in a flash he's gone. I have to say I'm slightly relieved my lack of rhythm skipped a generation. Nothing carries more shame than being Dominican and somehow being born without that little rhythm receptor in the brain. Or maybe it's the link between the brain and the body because my head knows that my body isn't getting the moves right. One day I'll tell you about the time I just about caused a people pileup doing the electric slide in a restaurant at Downtown Disney. I've never been shot so many dirty looks.

But phew! Seems my boy won't suffer from the same fate.

Photobucket

No comments: